Search

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Adios October, Hello November!


Was that October that flew by so fast?  All I saw was the tail end of it which was graced by a visit from Mom who just returned to Kenya.  We cant wait for the next 7 weeks to fly by so we can start our vacation and see everybody and do everything.

Unfortunately October wasn't all that it was hyped to be as far as surf goes so here is to hoping that November delivers.  The air and water temperatures have dropped so I broke out my most precious thicker Patagonia R3 wetsuit.

The clip I embedded below was taken by  Mr. Rick Holmes.  For my 'shameless-self-promotion-section-that-i-can-only-do-with-my-family', pay attention to the following minute markers 3:09,4:17,4:40 and 5:10.)

Enjoy and have a lovely November!




No comments:

Post a Comment