Search

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Captains Log - Day 13


After a leisurely breakfast at the Njeru's, my Dad dropped us off at Karegi's my eldest sister who lives 15 minutes away.  Karegi and Doreen, my youngest sister, had prepared enough Farmers Choice sausages, bacon, eggs and pancakes to feed a battalion.  So I called upon my troops and we wiped it all out like we hadn't eaten at the Njeru's 15 minutes ago.

We lounged around, played with Ian and Greg and then made our way to 'For You Chinese Restaurant' which is set in a lush green fenced corner with a trampoline, see-saw, slides and many other things that make kids giggle with delight.  The food was awesome as was the service and based on how the kids wiped out their plates, we will be back.

Petting and hand feeding a giraffe wasn't on my bucket list but I added it and crossed it off this afternoon when we drove to Karen to do just that.  We made another stop at Dagoretti to buy meats which Karegi and Doreen prepared for dinner and we obliterated them..yes obliterated!

I am so happy, full, content and thankful for the blessing of today.



No comments:

Post a Comment