Search

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Captains Log - End


This is a group family photo of the larger Njeru family which I offer as an apology and teaser for not posting as regularly as I should have.

From 2011Dec_Africa


As you can all tell, I had a major lapse in blogging due to various reasons.  I could easily point a finger at the scant access to the Internet but that would not be true.  The truth is, once the Kinoti's arrived, our nights extended into mornings and days rolled into nights faster and faster.  Before we knew it, our vacation was over.

Yes, we are now back in Los Angeles and have struggled with jetlag and the reality of being back.  Smita and I are as readjusted as can be but the kids are still waking up at 4am and sometimes 5am.

Her are some notes I took that should have been Day 15.
Last night, we all hang out in Nairobi and had an awesome time.
Today, London got baptized at Consolata Shrine.
The extended family joined us for a lunch reception at the Muthaiga Golf club.
We ate some deliciously good Bhajia's and Smita witnessed Samosa's being made from scratch.




No comments:

Post a Comment