Search

Friday, December 23, 2011

Captains Log - Day 9


I never anticipated what the effects of being 'disconnected' would be like until yesterday or is it today?

Let me explain.  We went more than 3 days without the kids asking to watch TV which you all knows is a feat for my 'big city rats'.  They have learnt to improvise and play with each other albeit too rough for Laila's liking sometimes. As for Smita and I, we have literally lost track of time.  I couldn't tell you what day of the week it was without looking at a calendar....and that is a sign of content disconnection.  

Having said that, I did activate a cellphone SIM card and upload a ton of photos which I will be sharing soon. Be sure to go back to  previous posts where I have added a clickable sideshow. I will be updating each album with more so check the albums often.

On a more somber note,  do remember to pray for Sara, Dennis, London and most of all Janet who lost her Mother, Sara's grandmother and London's great-grand mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment